Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm stumped for a title...

Here's a picture of Daddy and Brynne sleeping on the couch. She likes playing with faces! (As you can tell if you see my newest 3 scratches ugh!)


Nothing new to really tell you...so I'll just type as I think and I'll babble on.

Brynne was laughing so hard at me the other day. It was cute. We get an occasional giggle from her, but on this particular day, she found me rather amusing. All I had to say was, "Do you want to get your jammies on?" and she burst out into laughs. I tried to tape her but of course then she froze and watched the red light. I decided i'd at least set the camera down and get the sound recording....so you can see a little of her in the video, but you can hear her well and that's what matters!

Today I'm feeling lazy and need to take advantage of the weekend! I have laundry piled high, and I don't know how that happens because I did many loads not too many days ago! UGH! I used to wear some of my clothes more than once before washing them if they didn't get dirty, but now with a baby around, everything gets dirty within minutes of me putting it on! Brynne is great at spitting up and drooling!

Brynne also loves to take off her socks...maybe i've already mentioned that, but it's become annoying to me, so it's on my mind again! ahahah I think it's cute that she likes to pull them off or kick them off, but putting them back on her feet over and over again, and searching the house for a missing sock is no fun!

I know there is something I should be updating you on, but as of now, it's not coming to me! I'll close with a few pictures from a playdate I had on my President's Day off with some college friends and their babies!

Brynne with her friend Ava at our playdate. Ava wasn't thrilled to take another picture, and Brynne looks a little nervous...ahaha...

The gang...Ruby, Mike Jr., Collin, Ava, and Brynne

One more shot of the gang!

No comments: