Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful...

I am thankful for my heavenly father and his never ending love, mercy, grace, faithfulness, and blessings!
I am thankful for the most precious baby girl whose smile melts my heart and who has shown me my purpose in life.
I am thankful for my husband who loves to joke with me and loves me enough to help do the dishes!
I am thankful for my stinky dogs who love me no matter what I do or say.
I am thankful for family and friends who take time out of their day to listen to my worries, complaints, and crazy nonsense stories of life.

When I sat down to write a post tonight, I was wondering what I should blog about. Not many updates here....and when I asked Brynne, she didn't have an answer, however she did laugh at me and smile. That reminded me how blessed I am....bringing about this "Thankful" blog.

THANK YOU Lord for life, no matter how hard some days may be!

No comments: