Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A First!!!!!!!!!!!

Brynne rolled over from her tummy to her back yesterday for the first time! YAY!

Smiles...

Tummy Time. She's doing so much better holding up her big head lately!

With her bear (I've meant to take a picture with Mr. Bear each month. I can't remember if I've done it or not ahahah)

Lounging on the couch...


When I got home last tonight, in celebration that it was Friday and I get to spend the next 2 whole days with my baby, I went camera crazy. The weekdays are so hectic I forget to take pictures, and the fact that she's rolling over now reminded me that she's getting older each day and I need to capture more shots! Above were just a few pictures from our evening!

1 comment:

Renee said...

YAY Brynne! Jaron rolled over for the first time Thursday...on his 5 month, 3 day birthday. AHha. But, he did go both ways, right in a row. I think he just decided that "today's the day."