Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'm sorry. Gosh, I stink at this. I used to be so gung ho (or however it's spelled) about posting. Look what a teaching career does to ya!

So mainly, I thought I'd give an update:
It's snowy, cold, and dreary outside.
My dogs have been precious lately and have loved any attention they could get from us.
My nephew turned 7 last weekend.
I am looking forward to warm weather.
My students are shutting down and it's only February.
I'm ready for summer break.
I need to get my 2007 tax junk done.
My favorite Willow Tree figurine broke the other day but is now glued back together.
My friend Michelle gave birth to her newest bundle of joy this morning (Hope).
I'm going to visit my parents in Michigan next weekend for a friend's wedding.
I think our brother Adam is coming to visit this weekend.
We have to buy a new water heater.
I miss my best friend Ryanne who moved away.
I'm not excited about possibly having a woman president.
I am glad American Idol auditions are over and the Hollywood part starts next week.
I'm thankful that God doesn't make me do things alone.
I'm glad my mom is feeling better after being sick all last week.
I need to go let my dogs inside becuase they are out in the slushy snow!
AHHHHHHHHHH. ahahahah

Am I putting you to sleep yet? Boring, I know. ahahahahah

It might be better if i just stick to not posting....ahahahaha.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

I, also, am tired of the snow!
My dog isn't behaving!
And I miss Ry, too!

I LOVED the update, Karla!

Anonymous said...

hey friend!!!!! i forgot you had a blog....but now it's in my favorites. i miss you too!!!!!!!!!!!! and i enjoyed your post - i had to laugh at the tite - it was the first thing i saw and it's so you. we have to get a new hot water heater too. thanks for your thoughts. hahahahaha