Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We love this time of year!



Thanksgiving and Christmas are so special!!!! I love celebrating with friends and family and following traditions that we've made! This year Jason and I sat down and planned out some traditions that we want to start now that we have a child. I'm thankful that I have the holiday break that I have from work so that I have time to enjoy the season and relax a bit! Anyways, I'm a bit behind on my blogging, and I have a trillion pictures to post! We had a great Thanksgiving with Jason's family. Brynne however did decide to have an exposion in her diaper at the dinner table and had evidence coming up her back! Ahahaha, way to ruin the meal!
Here are some of Brynne's first Thanksgiving pics:
Uncle Colin and Brynne

Uncle Adam and Brynne

Aunt Shayna, Aunt Alayna, and Brynne

Grandpa, Aunt Alayna, and Brynne

No comments: