Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

So Fun!

Having a daughter is just that....SO FUN! It's been a hectic few weeks since I last posted. I kind of wonder what I used to do with all my time. I thought I never had time to get things done before a baby??? Yea, I had no idea! ahahha Brynne has been a joy....we are constantly smiling and laughing at her. My favorite thing is to go get her out of bed after she wakes up....and I get the biggest smile ever. It melts my heart. Tonight she was talking non stop for about 10 minutes....and it was so precious. She also sticks everything in her mouth now and seems to enjoy sucking on her hand! I can hardly believe she's almost four months old!
I wanted to post one picture from tonight. After she talked forever....she fell asleep on the floor....and when I turned around to look at her, she had ahold of Reggie's fur while she was sleeping! So funny!!!!!

No comments: