Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Oh my word, I knew i would never be able to keep up with this crazy blog!!!!!

Ok, so much has happened since I wrote last, I feel overwhelmed even trying to remember it all, so I'm going to just pretend I left off yesterday. ahahahah

Our new baby sister, Alayna, made it home safe to Indianapolis Thursday night! We've seen some pictures taken during her first day living in the United States, and GOSH, I can't wait to meet her in person tomorrow! Jason and I will be driving to Indy to meet the family for Dad's 50th bday/promotion/welcome home Alayna dinner. She's the cutest baby ever!

OK, well, that's all I have time to say right now! It's Friday night, and usually I fall asleep pretty early after being wiped out from the work week. Jason has been looking forward to this little Mexican place we like in town and a movie he's waited to see, so we're going to go pick up the food and movie and have a date night.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: