Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Meet Alayna Aukerman...

Our new little sister is SO precious. The minute I saw her cute little chubby cheeks, I fell in love. She's got the best complexion, dark hair, and dark eyes. When she gets older, she's going to be a real beauty as my dad would say! She was so fun to watch and hold, and it was fun to see she's already developed an attitude and a connection with her mom (my mother in law)! She loves food and loves to talk (baby talk that is). We were only able to visit for about 6 hours, but in that time, I also got to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks with some of the sybling and dad for Colin's birthday. He's 7 today! He used to be the "baby" of their family, but now welcomes new baby sister, Alayna, and it was so cute to see him hold her, play with her, and ask to change her into her pjs. He'll make a great big brother. Here are a few more shots.....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I'm so happy for them! However, I could NEVER imagine having that many kiddos! That's Ry's job:) Hope you're having a great week.

Anonymous said...

too cute! so now in your description of jason you need to change that he is the oldest of 9 children to 10!