Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2007

The Colts, Halloween, and a trip to Chicago!

Wow, I'm no good at posting! Well, here's a few pictures from the past month!


This first picture is letting you know how exhausted we were after watching our team get defeated last night. It was a sad night....





Here are my adorable nephews on Halloween. I laughed so hard at the clown wig and mustache.



We went to Chicago with our friends Major and Missy a few weeks ago. Here are a few pictures from our trip.


This is Missy and I taking a break from all the walking....

The next picture is our colorful starbucks drinks, followed by Jason at the field museum, and Jason and I posing with the lake behind us. Enjoy.




We have had lots of visitors on the weekends and I just haven't been able to keep up! Until next time....

Karla and the boys

No comments: