Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brynne's 6 month Pictures are Posted!

If you want to see LOTS of Brynne pictures, as well as a few of our family....go to this website:

www.kimberlyjewellonline.com
Click on "You" at the bottom of the webpage
Click on "Brynne" at the left side of the list
Type in password "Aukerman"
Then click on "Easter"

There are 232 with her edits (obviously some pictures are repeated with different effects), so it will take awhile to scroll through, but the slide show goes pretty fast. Brynne had so much fun with the little chicks...and even tried to squeeze their heads and eat them! UGH. Jason was grossed out. ahahh I have about 15 favorites that I need to choose between. (I love some of the fist pictures and about the last 10 pictures which are some outdoor family shots. There are TONS of the farm background in the middle...so you can scroll quickly through those!) DECISIONS! Her eye was acting up, so that helps me lower it down some....luckily! I can't get them all! I love our photographer! She does a great job!

No comments: